Wills and Probate
Wills and Probate Solicitors
Are you worried about the long-term security of your loved ones around you? Put aside the part of your worry by writing a will. Our will and probate lawyers will guarantee a swift and uncomplicated process of writing the Will for you.
If you fail to make a will, the estate might get distributed according to the rules of intestacy. It might end up much against the wishes of the testator.
Furthermore, if you have made a will, the amount that your estate will be liable for in inheritance will be minimised – thus maximising the amount that will be available to beneficiaries.
At the very least, you will set out:
- Who you would like to benefit from the proceeds of your estate
- Who should look after dependent children
- Who you would like to administer the dispersion of your estate – IE the executor(s)
- What happens if one of the beneficiaries dies before you?
As stressed above, these are the minimum of issues that should be covered. If your affairs are any complex than this, do have a word with us: our Wills and Probate department offers cost-effective advice in all aspects of will preparation and inheritance planning.
We offer a complete probate service. We understand the distress and difficulties the bereavement causes in a family. We ensure to treat our clients with respect and dignity and help. We will handle your case utmost sensitively, compassionately, and professionally.
How can our will and probate solicitors help you?
Our Wills & Probate Solicitors in Manchester have the expertise and skills to help you with majorly in the areas such as –
- Making a Will and Will Writing
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Trusts for Children
- Deeds of Variation
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Will and Estate Disputes
- Business Protection and Succession Planning